If you’d love to know how to revamp your look, find out what styles and colours suit you, why not have an informal lesson with Kathryn – these are great for individuals or small groups who would like to learn tips and tricks of the trade and be able to apply their own makeup with confidence.
Lessons usually take around 2 hours at Kathryn’s studio, where Kathryn will review your own makeup bag and utilise as many of your own existing products, but you will also have access to her full professional kit and brushes.
She will provide you with a comprehensive list of products and tools used and where to purchase them. Kathryn will provide demonstrations and you will follow her lead, with guidance and direction where needed.
Tailored to you
Lessons can be tailored around your individual needs, and can cover a range of subjects such as:
- skincare, and prepping skin for long-lasting makeup
- foundation matching; concealing redness/blemishes/dark circles/tattoos and creating a flawless base
- blending eyeshadow; perfecting winged eyeliner
- false lash application
- contouring and highlighting
- daytime to evening makeup transformation
- plus much more!
“Thank you so much for my beautiful makeup! I was so nervous about my makeup, but you put me at ease and blew my expectations!”